Magic Valley Industrial Thermal Imaging & Safety Audits
Protect Your Facility from Electrical Fires & Safety Hazards
As an industrial business, your facility contains various machinery all connected to electrical systems. To ensure that everything is connected properly and is not overworking, it’s important to have routine safety audits done to keep you and your employees safe. At Magic Valley Electric LLC, we use industry-leading thermal imaging technology to conduct these safety audits. Thermal imaging is a non-invasive, high-tech diagnostic technique used to precisely visualize and measure temperature changes in the surface areas of electrical equipment. This is vitally important to have done at regular intervals to ensure your equipment is not overheating or at risk of starting an electrical fire. In fact, heat is often a good measure that something within your electrical system is flawed. Our licensed electricians have been assisting industrial facilities with thermal imaging and safety audits in the Magic Valley and Twin Falls since 2013. When you work with us, we will always do the job as efficiently as possible to save you time and money.
The Benefits of Thermal Imaging
As an industrial business, it’s extremely important to protect your equipment and machinery at all costs. A quick and easy way to do this is to have one of our electricians conduct thermal imaging to detect any warning signs of equipment failure or flaws.
However, thermal imaging in the Magic Valley comes with many other benefits, including:
- It is cost-effective: Because this safety audit method is non-invasive and can be completed quickly, it minimizes downtime for your business. Additionally, detecting warning signs of equipment flaws before they become major problems will enable you to get the necessary repairs when they are cheaper to handle.
- It won’t disrupt your equipment set up: Because this is a non-invasive method, our licensed electricians are capable of detecting internal equipment failure or signs of electrical problems without having to disconnect or destroy the equipment.
- It reduces workplace safety hazards: When electrical equipment starts to have internal flaws or breakdowns, it usually overheats and can result in fires. Catching these problems early will minimize the risk and protect your employees.
- It can help detect issues earlier: Prior to the advent of thermal imaging, it was much more difficult to detect electrical faults early enough to repair them. Businesses would usually have to wait until signs of an electrical problem occurred to call the electrician. Now, you don’t have to wait. With routine inspections, we can detect problems early enough.
Why You Need Routine Safety Audits
When an electrical system fails, it can be costly and result in devastating downtime for your industrial facility. This is why it is important to get routine thermal imaging inspections and safety audits done.
Prior to catching fire, electrical equipment heats up and this increase in temperature displays as red spots on the thermal imaging device. Through these inspections, we are able to detect problems before they result in system failure or fires.
When we arrive at your industrial facility, we will use the thermal imaging device to scan for the following electrical faults:
- Damaged switches
- Faulty fuses
- Loose connections
- Overloaded systems
- Faulty equipment
When we are finished with the audit, we will provide you with a detailed report of our findings and our suggestions for repairs or replacements. We will also discuss which repairs are urgent and which can be put off if you’re worried about expenses.
- 12 Must Have Items For An Emergency Power Outage
- What Is An Electrical Circuit Overload?
- 8 Reasons Why Light Bulbs Burn Out
Highly Recommend!- Janet C.
Very Satisfied- Rod D.
Highly Recommend!- Jim L.
This company is amazing!!- Chelsea B
Friendly staff!- Rosemary W.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Straight Forward Pricing
Longevity & Community Driven