Magic Valley Agricultural Electrical Repairs
Our Electricians Are Highly Reviewed
Regardless of whether you have a farm or dairy, having a properly working electrical system that provides adequate power to all of your machinery and equipment is vitally important. Without it, your business will come to a grinding halt and it could lead to serious revenue and livestock loss. If you’re experiencing any issues, call Magic Valley Electric LLC for expert agricultural electrical repairs in the Magic Valley. We know that agricultural equipment is costly, which is why we provide all of our customers with the ability to apply for financing. Additionally, we understand that any downtime is detrimental to your bottom line, which is why we vow to be on time and budget.
Common Issues We Repair
The agriculture industry has numerous machines all hooked up to various electrical systems or automation controllers. Everything from well pumps, irrigation systems, lights, storage systems, and more need electricity to function properly.
Our Magic Valley agricultural electrical repair specialists can assist with the following issues:
- A broken electric motor: If your electric motor is over current, vibrating, or noticeably overheating, we will come to inspect it and get to the root of the problem.
- A broken irrigation motor: This could be the result of the motor receiving too much voltage, loose breakers, or damaged peripheral parts. Our team will inspect your motor and work to ensure that each part is fully functional so it will be operable in no time.
- Degradation of electrical wiring: Unfortunately, farmland is home to many rodents that can chew through electrical wire until it’s completely damaged. Our team of highly trained electricians can assist with all your wiring and rewiring needs.
- Overloaded circuit breakers: If you have too many machines hooked up to one circuit breaker, it can cause a circuit overload and trip frequently. When we arrive at your property, we will assess the situation and determine the best way to help you avoid the issue in the future.
- Flickering lights: While this may not seem like a huge issue, it can often be an indicator that there’s too heavy a load for your electrical system. We will perform a thorough assessment and present ways to alleviate some of the load.
We’ll Keep Your Power On
At Magic Valley Electric LLC, we understand the important role you play in terms of providing crops and food for everyone’s tables. That’s why we work diligently to restore your power and ensure that your system and machinery are working safely and effectively. As a family-owned and operated business, our values are rooted in your experience with us, which is why we always aim to offer five-star customer service. We have the knowledge, tools, and proper safety gear to ensure the job gets done right.
- 12 Must Have Items For An Emergency Power Outage
- What Is An Electrical Circuit Overload?
- 8 Reasons Why Light Bulbs Burn Out
Our prices will always keep you on budget. For more information, call (208) 795-3330.
Highly Recommend!- Janet C.
Very Satisfied- Rod D.
Highly Recommend!- Jim L.
This company is amazing!!- Chelsea B
Friendly staff!- Rosemary W.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Straight Forward Pricing
Longevity & Community Driven